Porto downtown

Golden visa real estate - find the best market options with an independent buyers' agent

Buying real estate is the most popular option the obtain the golden visa in Portugal. However it is very difficult for international buyer to understand the market and be present in Portugal to manage the purchase. 


Pearls of Portugal is specialised in finding the best real estate for golden visa applicants making the purchase as fast and safe as possible. We work 100% for you as a Golden Visa investor and guarantee absolute confidentiality. We offer all services related to the purchase of real estate in Portugal.


Golden visa real estate - find the best market options with an independent buyer agent

Benefits of working with Pearls of Portugal in the golden visa process

  • We accompany you personally throughout the entire buying process. We organise the viewings for you and clarify questions with the seller. We coordinate the communication with your Golden Visa lawyer
  • We provide you with professional financial evaluations of the properties to guarantee you real and optimal market prices. You will not buy overpriced real estate with us  
  • Through us you have the best choice of objects and market transparency because we are not limited by a portfolio. We search on over 120 platforms, 70 real estate networks and banks. The market is our portfolio
  • We conduct the price negotiations for you with local and native employees. This way you can save a lot of money
  • We offer fixed and transparent prices regardless of the real estate value. This way we can work 100% in your interest
  • We provide you with the best options for golden visa lawyers or construction companies and serve as a single point of contact for you
  • We pay for the preparation or review of the customary purchase agreement by one of our partner lawyers which also includes the legal checks of the required documents
  • You take no risk. If you do not like any of our Golden Visa proposals and do not wish to visit them, you will have no costs

Golden Visa Real Estate Search - Always a strong partner by your side

 You will be personally assisted by one of our Golden Visa client managers that researches searches for the best real estate options based on your individual requirements

Our services:

  • Personal assistance by a Golden Visa research consultant. Individual searches  based on your requirements
  • Coordination and accompaniment of the viewing appointments and clarification of questions upfront
  • Assistance with the authorities (e.g. tax number), utilities and banks accounts in the real estate acquisition
  • Price negotiation in your name and all the communication with the seller
  • Professional price evaluation of your Golden Visa real estate
  • Mediation of lawyers for the Golden Visa application
  •  Assumption of costs for the preparation or review of the usual preliminary contract (contrato promessa de compra e venda) in Portugal by a partner lawyer or notary commissioned by Pearls of Portugal.
  • Mediation of construction companies as well as architects that are needed for the 350k and 280k option
  • Coordination of all involved parties for you as a single point of contact to ensure a hassle free application

Price: 5490 EUR (excluding VAT). There are no costs if you do not like any of the proposed properties and do not wish to view them. To ensure that viewings are realized by the customer, we charge a single payment of 10% (549 EUR excluding VAT) of our fee when customers instruct us to organize viewings for them. If a customer decides in favor of a property, the remaining 90% of the fixed commission of EUR 4941 (excluding VAT) will be payable at the signing of the deed contract, reservation  or purchase agreement. You do not pay brokerage fees to the seller or broker.












Despite the great care, we take over no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness of the information on this site.