At Pearls of Portugal, we help international clients from all over the world to buy real estate in Portugal. We are the market leading buyer agent in Portugal and offer a unique portfolio of legal and realtor services to our clients. With us you work together with a strong partner by your side, which makes the real estate purchase as easy and stressless as possible.
The most important aspect for us is a fair und trusting cooperation. You take no risks with us and always have control over the buying process. There are no costs if you do not want to visit or buy any of the proposed properties.
Find the best real estate with the leading buyer agent in Portugal. We look forward to work with you!
We offer buyer agent services for all important requirements of our customers and the phases of the buying process. The basis of cooperation is always a digital contract that you can conclude conveniently and easily via our site.
The most popular option is the individual search with Pearls of Portugal. We take care of all the work for the real estate search, the visits, the price negotiations and the purchase agreement. We also help you with the mediation of banks and other service providers. This makes the purchase of the real estate in Portugal as convenient and easy as possible.
You will be personally assisted by one of our client managers that researches suitable real estate based on your wishes and ideas. This option is best for those who already have specific ideas about their property and also intend to visit real estate in Portugal.
Price: 4990 EUR (excluding VAT). There are no costs if you do not like any of the proposed properties and do not wish to view them. To ensure that viewings are realized by the customer, we charge a single payment of 10% (499 EUR excluding VAT) of our fee when customers instruct us to organize viewings for them. If a customer decides in favor of a property, the remaining 90% of the fixed commission of EUR 4091 (excluding VAT) will be payable at the signing of the deed contract, reservation or purchase agreement. You do not pay brokerage fees to the seller or broker.
Many customers would like to have only one contact and person responsible for the entire purchase. In the exclusive search, we do not only offer you all the services relevant for the real estate search. We also take care of the deed and all bureaucratic steps for you. You only have to choose, we take care of the rest. The option is perfect for clients that want to limit their involvement and work us much as possible.
Price: 8990 EUR (excluding VAT). There are no costs if you do not like any of the proposed properties and do not wish to view them. To ensure that viewings are realized by the customer, we charge a single payment of 10% (899 EUR excluding VAT) of our fee when customers instruct us to organize viewings for them. If a customer decides in favor of a property, the remaining 90% of the fixed commission of EUR 8091 (excluding VAT) will be payable at the signing of the deed contract, reservation or purchase agreement. You do not pay brokerage fees to the seller or broker.
You have already found a perfect real estate or you have several concrete alternatives to choose from? But you would like to have a strong local partner on your side, who accompanies you during the viewings and during the purchase? We offer a professional purchase support that covers all the important steps during the purchase process. If you have specific questions just let us know and we will adapt our services to your personal requirements.
Price: There is a fixed brokerage fee of 2490 EUR (excl. VAT). 50% of it will be due when you hire us. 50% are paid when you sign the preliminary agreement or actual purchase contract.
Although the prices for real estate in Portugal are compared to other countries much cheaper, buyers should always pay attention to the actual market value of the desired property. In addition to potential rental income the value development is a very important component for the purchase of a property in Portugal.
The best estimate can certainly give the local broker, but unfortunately he is not always the most honest source for this kind of information. In order to facilitate the valuation of a property, Portugal's leading real estate portal has developed a software that allows objectively identifying the current market value of the property.
This software is chargeable and only available to commercial users of the platform. For our contract customers we use the software as inclusive service in the context of the real estate search. If you as a non-customer wish to value a property, we can do this for you.
The valuation of the property includes the following services:
Price: 290 EUR. If you are interested or have questions, feel free to contact us. For the valuation of the real estate we need the address / coordinates, the living space, the number of bedrooms, other features and if possible also photos from outside and inside. The market assessment has no legal quality but is an estimate of the selling price in question.
Most of our clients wish to renovate their new property before moving in for the first time or even buy land in Portugal to construct a new property. Some clients in the golden visa process even have to do mandatory renovation.
The sticking point for construction projects or renovations is always the language. Many customers are clearly confused when receiving quotations from Portuguese craftsmen. In the Portuguese construction business most parts are regulated verbally rather than in a writing manner between the parties - especially among smaller companies. Accordingly important is an English-speaking and trusting communication between the client and the craftsmen.
We provide international clients with external English-speaking site managers and client representatives for any type of construction project or renovation throughout Portugal. The services include the following contents:
Renovations of houses and apartments - 990 EUR (excluding VAT)
New buildings in the non-commercial area - 3990 EUR (excluding VAT)
Commercial construction projects and major projects - by arrangement
More specific requirements and commercial projects can also be provided by the project managers. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or are interested in an English speaking construction manager.